Guiding You Through the SSDI and SSI Benefits Process
Obtaining Social Security Disability benefits can be complicated and confusing. The process involves numerous federal laws and eligibility requirements, and one false step can cause your claim to be denied. However, you don't have to face the system on your own.
At Florida Disability Advocates, we are here to help you navigate the Social Security system and find the money and benefits you need. From completing the initial application for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits to preparing for a disability hearing or appealing denied claims, our in-depth legal knowledge and decades of experience has proved of immense value to countless clients.
To learn more about how we can help with your specific issues, view our Social Security Law overview page.
Why Choose Florida Disability Advocates?
Many Florida law firms advertise that they represent clients in SSDI and SSI matters, but how do you know which one to choose? Here are a few good reasons to consider Florida Disability Advocates:
- Experience: Tampa Social Security attorney Chad Lawrence has been practicing law since 1987. With so many years of experience assisting the injured and those with disabilities, he knows exactly what it takes to win a Social Security case. As a former defense attorney and a member of the Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers, he also knows how to fight for his clients' best interests.
- Reputation: Rated as an "AV Preeminent*" attorney, Mr. Lawrence is also listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and is rated "Superb" by Avvo.
- Results: Ask us about our victory rate for hearings and appeals for 2011. We are extremely proud of our record of results for clients and the success stories we have achieved.
- Personal service: You can count on receiving personal attention from Mr. Lawrence himself. He is dedicated to treating every client with respect and concern.
- Accessibility: Our law firm has several offices throughout Florida and provides flexible scheduling options. For people with serious disabilities, we offer home and hospital visits as well.
- No upfront fees: We offer free initial consultations. Plus, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means we only get paid if we win benefits for you.
Consult Our Tampa and Orlando Social Security Disability Lawyer for Free
If you are no longer able to work because of a disability, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with Florida Disability Advocates and learn more about the options available to you. Simply call our Orlando office at 407-738-4866 or our Tampa office at 813-514-0845, or fill out our online contact form.
Se habla español.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.